‘The Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) is a set of 13 top-notch autonomous B-Schools recognized for delivering world class management education and have earned an international reputation for the quality of their alumni. PGP (Post Graduate Program in Management), a two-year full-time residential programmed equivalent to an MBA is the Flagship program of all IIMs.
WHAT IS IPM
In 2011, IIM-Indore has introduced a five-year Integrated Program in Management for students passing out from XII called IPM. ‘Integrated Program in Management’, by far the most attractive option after school. The program will not only ensure an overall development with its comprehensive and well-rounded course structure, but also provide the candidates with that much desired IIM PGDM that is a sure ticket to a glorious career.
- Repute of IIM-Indore itself is offering a course.
- No short-listing before written examination
- An excellent opportunity for right management aspirants at a very young age.
- The brand value of being an IIM graduate alongside your graduation
- Much improved employability as compared to traditional graduation options
- Relatively easier entrance test as compared to management entrance tests post graduation where the number of applicants is much higher
- The program will also aid students in overall personality development and bring about societal awareness.
- Integrated Program in Management’, by far the most attractive option after school. The program will not only ensure an overall development with its comprehensive and well-rounded course structure, but also provide the candidates with that much desired IIM PGDM that is a sure ticket to a glorious career.
- Admission is solely on the basis of the Entrance test (written test + PI). The past academics will play a role only in determining the eligibility of the candidate. This will surely increase the attractiveness of the program to those students who do not have very impressive percentages in 12th std board exams.
- The fees of Rs.19 lac can be afforded by an exclusive offer by SBI bank for the students of IIM-I IPM. The offered loan would cover 95% of the projected fees up to a maximum of Rs.20, 00,000. Projected fee includes tuition fee as well as board and lodging expenses.
- The impressive placement records indicate that much of the investment made on the course can be easily salvaged within the first few years of employment after the course, not to mention the dream career that one will get.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
General and Non OBC category:
An aggregate of 60% marks in X and XII standard or a SAT-1 overall score of 1600 out of 2400 (SAT 1 score obtained during the period January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019). Candidates yet to complete their XII standard exams or awaiting results of the same can also apply, provided they have obtained 60% aggregate marks in XI standard.
Not more than 20 years, as on June 30, 2019.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TEST:
- The test is generally conducted in May every year.
- It will be a Multiple Choice Objective, Paper & pencil (OMR based) test.
- It will have 100 questions in all, with 4 marks awarded for a correct answer and a penalty of 1 mark for a wrong answer.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- The final selection will be on the basis of overall performance in both the Aptitude Test and the Personal Interview. The weight assigned is as follows: 60% for the Aptitude test and 40% for the Personal Interview.
SYLLABUS OF THE TEST:
The syllabus would be of the Secondary/X Std/Equivalent and have the following two sections:
1.Analytical Ability (60%)– Algebra, Arithmetic, Data Analysis, Geometry, Logical Reasoning, Modern Mathematics
2.Written and Verbal Ability (40%) – Verbal Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Errors in Usage etc The final selection will be on the basis of overall performance in both the Aptitude Test and the Personal Interview. The weight assigned is as follows: 60% for the Aptitude test and 40% for the Personal Interview.
|Important Dates Indicative|
|Last date for acceptance of applications||First Week April, 2019|
|Announcement of Aptitude Test and mailing of Admit Cards||Last Week April, 2019|
|Conduct of Aptitude Test||Around May 15, 2019|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Personal Interview||May Last Week, 2019|
|Conduct of Personal Interview||First Week June, 2019|
|Announcement of Admission offers||Second Week June, 2019|
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and payment of commitment fee||Last Week June, 2019|
|Programme registration||First Week July, 2019|
|Commencement of classes||Second Week July, 2019|
WHAT CAREER CLASSES HAS TO OFFER FOR IPM
- A Crash course of 125+ hours of classes
- Highly qualified & experienced faculty for both the sections.
- 10 Paper and Pencil Mock Tests (Off line)
- 10 Online Tests
- PI practice for shortlisted students
- Access to CC Online Resource Centre
- Limited Batch Size
- Unmatched course material