CAREER IN LAW AFTER XII
Legal profession is one of the most challenging and lucrative profession. It is adventurous as well as exciting career option. Law is one of the popular career choices in our country for a long time. Careers in law have taken a turn for the better. Now, lawyers work in swanky corporate offices and work for corporates as varied as media, insurance, banks, FMCG or become partners/associates in law firms. While the traditional options of joining legal practice or the judiciary as solicitors and advocates or as judges remain open, options like joining the civil services, academics and working as law officers in the government departments and public sector and private sector undertakings are also available to the law graduates. However, most impressive are the options thrown open by the emerging global economy to a graduate from the top law schools in the country. Emerging options for a law school graduate are as follows.
- International Law Firms
- Indian Law Firms
- Consulting and Advisory Companies
- MNCs and Corporate Legal Departments
- Legal Process Outsourcing (LPOs)
- NGOs and Global Organizations
- Higher Education in World’s Best Universities
- Private Practice
|Entrance Exam||Exam Participating law schools||Website|
|CLAT||14 National Law Schools/Universities||www.clat.ac.in|
|AILET – NLU Delhi||National Law University, Delhi||www.nludelhi.ac.in|
|LSAT India||Over 40 Law Schools including Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat||www.pearsonvue.com|
|SET||Symbiosis Law Schools Pune & Noida||www.set-test.org|
|CET of GGS Indraprastha University, Delhi||6 law schools including USL, LS and Amity Law School, Delhi||www.ipu.ac.in|
|CUSAT Cochin||School of Legal Studies, Cochin||www.cusat.ac.in|
|Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune||New Law College, Pune||www.bvuniversity.in|
|Christ University||Christ University?s School of Law||www.christuniversity.in|
|Panjab Univ. Chandigarh||UILS Panjab University Chandigarh||www.puchd.ac.in|
|AMU Aligarh||Faculty of Law, AMU||www.amu.ac.ini|
|Jamia Milia, Delhi||Faculty of Law, Jamia Milia Islamia||www.jmi.ac.in|
|LAWCET of Andhra Pradesh||All law colleges in AP affiliated to state universities||www.apsche.org|
|CEE – Kerala||Four government Law colleges of Kerala||www.cee-kerala.org|
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning (50 Marks)
- English Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension (40 Marks)
- GK History, Geography, Science, General Awareness, Economy and Current Affairs (50 Marks)
- Mathematical Ability (Mathematics up to X std.) (20 Marks)
- Logical Ability Analytical reasoning, puzzles, logical reasoning etc. (40 Marks)
Five-year LLB entrance exams: A candidate should be below 20 years of age as on July 1 to be eligible for CLAT. At some top law schools like NLU Delhi; GGSIP University, Delhi (including Amity Law School) and Faculty of Law, Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi, the upper age limit is 21 years whereas at AMU Law Faculty it is 22 years. Candidates from reserved category are given a relaxation of two years. Further any student who has passed Class 12 with 50% marks (less 5 % for reserved categories) or has appeared for the Class 12 is eligible to appear in CLAT and other law entrance exams.
Preparation of Law Entrance Tests after XII
CAREER CLASSES LAUNCHES PREPARATORY COURSE FOR COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST ?
CLAT 2019 and cclat 2020
The CLAT coaching offered by Career Classes Is designed to cover the entrance pattern of all the major exams listed previously, as the areas of test in these examinations remain the same. There are three types of batches, at career classes where students can prepare nicely for CLAT exams.
- Crash Batches: These batches are for the students appearing in CLAT, 2019. This batch start 1st April and Run till the date of exam. It covers around 125 Hours of classroom teaching & testing SPECIAL FEATURES.
- 125 hours of Classroom Training and Testing
- Thorough Fundamentals, Regular Testing and Extensive Revision
- Full Length Mock Tests on the patterns of CLAT, Symbiosis (SET), AILET and LSAT.
- 2000 pages of quality study material comprising theory Booklets and supplementary handouts and exercises.
- All classes will be conducted by expert faculty members. Legal Aptitude classes will be handled by alumni of India’s best law schools.
- Regular batches: Students who are in class XI or XII and want to appear CLAT 2019 or CLAT 2020 can join this batch alongwith regular studies of class XI and XII. Seeing the burden of school course also this batch is conducted only twice a week i.e. Saturday & Sundays. In the whole duration of the batch the course is successfully completed four times.
- Only Twice a week coaching for 3 Hours/day.
- Very systematic way to prepare for National Level exams.
- No harm to regular school studies.
- Online Test every week.
- Very useful course material.
- Free crash course is available with this batch.
- Droppers batches: Student’s who have completed XII exams, and / or who have appearing in CLAT exams once, can Joint our Droppers batch.
This batch start every year on 10th July and is being conducted five class or week i.e. Monday to Friday.
Excellent team if faculties prepare the students exhaustively for coming CLAT exams
OUR COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
For every year we are offering a crash program in April. The important features of our course are as follows
Every year the students of Career Classes are being selected in NLIU / NLU and other dignified law collages of the country. In last 4 years total no. of students selected in various law schools including NLIU / NLU are 216.