CET DAVV, Common Entrance Test DAVV is an all India test conducted by Devi Ahilya Vishva Vidyalaya (DAVV), Indore for admission in professional courses offered by university.
- M.B.A. (Management Science) – 5 years.
- M.B. A. (e-Commerce) – 5 years.
AGE LIMIT :
As per the government rules the upper age limit for male candidates in admission to undergraduate courses is 22 years on July 01, 2019. A relaxation of three years in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped candidate shall be provided for the applicants of Madhya Pradesh only.
ENTRANCE TEST :
The papers will have objective type questions, having choices a, b, c, d, and e each. The response sheet should be carefully filled up by the candidate as instructed on the question-paper booklet. The written test papers will be in English.
- Quantitative Ability
- Date Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence
- English Language Comprehension
- General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-economic environment.