CAREER IN LAW AFTER XII
Legal profession is one of the most challenging and lucrative profession. It is adventurous as well as exciting career option. Law is one of the popular career choices in our country for a long time. Careers in law have taken a turn for the better. Now, lawyers work in swanky corporate offices and work for corporate as varied as media, insurance, banks, FMCG or become partners/associates in law firms. While the traditional options of joining legal practice or the judiciary as solicitors and advocates or as judges remain open, options like joining the civil services, academics and working as law officers in the government departments and public sector and private sector undertakings are also available to the law graduates. However, most impressive are the options thrown open by the emerging global economy to a graduate from the top law schools in the country. Emerging options for a law school graduate are as follows.
- International Law Firms
- Indian Law Firms
- Consulting and Advisory Companies
- MNCs and Corporate Legal Departments
- Legal Process Outsourcing (LPOs)
- NGOs and Global Organizations
- Higher Education in World’s Best Universities
- Private Practice
|Entrance Exam||Exam Participating law schools||Website|
|CLAT||23 National Law Schools/Universities||www.clat.ac.in|
|AILET – NLU Delhi||National Law University, Delhi||www.nludelhi.ac.in|
|LSAT India||Over 40 Law Schools including Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat||www.pearsonvue.co m|
|SET||Symbiosis Law Schools Pune & Noida||www.set-test.org|
|CET of GGS Indraprastha University, Delhi||6 law schools including USL, LS and Amity Law School, Delhi|
|CUSAT Cochin||School of Legal Studies, Cochin||www.cusat.ac.in|
|Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune||New Law College, Pune||www.bvuniversity.in|
|Christ University||Christ University?s School of Law||www.christuniversity.in|
|Panjab Univ. Chandigarh||UILS Panjab University Chandigarh||www.puchd.ac.in|
|AMU Aligarh||Faculty of Law, AMU||www.amu.ac.ini|
|Jamia Milia, Delhi||Faculty of Law, Jamia Milia Islamia||www.jmi.ac.in|
|LAWCET of Andhra Pradesh||All law colleges in AP affiliated to state universities|
|CEE – Kerala||Four government Law colleges of Kerala||www.cee-kerala.org|
1. Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning (50 Marks)
2. English Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension (40 Marks)
3. GK History, Geography, Science, General Awareness, Economy and Current Affairs (50 Marks)
4. Mathematical Ability (Mathematics up to X std.) (20 Marks)
5. Logical Ability Analytical reasoning, puzzles, logical reasoning etc. (40 Marks)
Five-year LLB entrance exams: Any student who has passed Class 12 with 50% marks (less 5 % for reserved categories) or has appeared for the Class 12 is eligible to appear in CLAT and other law entrance exams.
Preparation of Law Entrance Tests after XII
CAREER CLASSES LAUNCHES PREPARATORY COURSE FOR COMMON LAW
ADMISSION TEST ?
CLAT 2022 and CLAT 2023
The CLAT coaching offered by Career Classes Is designed to cover the entrance pattern of all the major exams listed previously, as the areas of test in these examinations remain the same. There are three types of batches, at career classes where students can prepare nicely for CLAT exams.
1. Year long batches: Students who are in class XI or XII and want to appear respective CLAT exams can join this batch alongwith regular studies of class XI and XII. Seeing the burden of school course also this batch is conducted only thrice a week. In the whole duration of the batch the course is successfully completed four times.
- Only Thrice a week coaching for 2 Hours/day.
- Very systematic way to prepare for National Level exams.
- No harm to regular school studies.
- Online Test every week.
- Very useful course material.
- Free crash course is available with this batch.
2. Droppers batches: Student’s who have completed XII exams, and / or who have appeared in CLAT exams once, can Joint our Droppers batch. This batch start every year on 10th July and is being conducted three class per week and 4 hours a day.
3. Crash Batches: These batches are for the students preparing at last stage. This batch start 1st April and Run till the date of exam. It covers around 150 Hours of classroom teaching & testing.
- 125 hours of Classroom Training and Testing.
- Thorough Fundamentals, Regular Testing and Extensive Revision.
- Full Length Mock Tests on the patterns of CLAT, Symbiosis (SET), AILET and LSAT.
- 2000 pages of quality study material comprising theory Booklets and supplementary
handouts and exercises.
- All classes will be conducted by expert faculty members. Legal Aptitude classes will be handled by alumni of India’s best law schools.
Excellent team of faculties prepare the students exhaustively for coming CLAT exams.
In last years there were 600+ calls from NLU/NLIU and other law colleges for CC students.
TYPE OF CLASSES
✓ Offline classes (Classroom Coaching)
✓ Video lectures available