CSEET is an entrance examination held by the Institute of company Secretaries of India for direct Admission of applicants aspiring for CS executive course. Candidates who are 12th passed, graduates and Post Graduates can apply for the ICSI CSEET.
CSEET is held 4 times in a year that is the month of May, July, November and January.
Eligibility For CSEET
To be eligible for CSEET the minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent exam. Candidates with higher educational qualifications will also be required to clear the exam. However, candidates who have qualified ICAI and ICMAI final courses will be exempted from qualifying CS Executive Entrance Test.
Subjects under CSEET:
- Paper 1: Business Communication (50 marks)
- Paper 2: Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (50 marks)
- Paper 3: Economic and Business Environment (50 marks)
- Paper 4: Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voice) (50 marks)
CSEET Exam Pattern –
- The Institute will conduct CS Executive Entrance Test based on Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions and viva-voice for testing listening, written communication and oral communication
- There are four papers in CS Executive Entrance
- Each paper contains objective type multiple choice questions having one or more marks each with four options with one correct
- The duration of the Test shall be 120 minutes and viva-voce on Presentation and Communication Skills of 15
CSEET Exam Duration –
COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT): Test of 120 Minutes duration will be conducted at designated Test Centers. It will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted in MCQ pattern as per the following details:
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|2.||Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||50|
|3.||Economic and Business Environment||35||50|