AN ULTIMATE CAREER IN MANAGEMNET AFTER XII
‘The Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) is a set of 13 top-notch autonomous B-Schools recognized for delivering world class management education and have earned an international reputation for the quality of their alumni. PGP (Post Graduate Program in Management), a twoyear full-time residential programmed equivalent to an MBA is the Flagship program of all IIMs.
WHAT IS IPM:
In 2011, IIM-Indore has introduced a five-year Integrated Program in Management for students passing out from XII called IPM. ‘Integrated Program in Management’, by far the most attractive option after school. The program will not only ensure an overall development with its comprehensive and well-rounded course structure, but also provide the candidates with that much desired IIM PGDM that is a sure ticket to a glorious career.
- Repute of IIM-Indore itself is offering a course.
- No short-listing before written examination.
- An excellent opportunity for right management aspirants at a very young age.
- The brand value of being an IIM graduate.
- Much improved employability as compared to traditional graduation options
Relatively easier entrance test as compared to management entrance tests for post
graduation where the number of applicants is much higher. (CAT Aspirants normally3,00,000 IPM Aspirants-20,000)
- The program will also aid students in overall personality development and bring about
- Integrated Program in Management’, by far the most attractive option after school. The program will not only ensure an overall development with its comprehensive and wellrounded course structure, but also provide the candidates with that much desired IIM tag that is a sure ticket to a glorious career.
- Admission is solely on the basis of the Entrance test (written test + PI). The past academics will play a role only in determining the eligibility of the candidate.
- The fees of Rs.20 lac can be afforded by an exclusive offer by SBI bank for the students
of IIM-I IPM. The offered loan would cover 95% of the projected fees up to a maximum
of Rs.20,00,000. Projected fee includes tuition fee as well as board and lodging
- The impressive placement records indicate that much of the investment made on the
course can be easily salvaged within the first few years of employment after the course,
not to mention the dream career that one will get.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
General and Non OBC category:
An aggregate of 60% marks in X and XII standard or a SAT-1 overall score of 1600 out of 2400 (SAT 1 score obtained during the period January 1, 2019 to March 31, 2021). Candidates yet to complete their XII standard exams or awaiting results of the same can also apply, provided they have obtained 60% aggregate marks in XI standard.
Not more than 20 years;
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TEST:
- The test is generally conducted in April/May every year.
- It will be a Multiple Choice Objective, Paper & pencil (OMR based) test with short answer type questions in quant.
- It will have 100 questions in all, with 4 marks awarded for a correct answer and a
penalty of 1 mark for a wrong answer.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- The final selection will be on the basis of overall performance in both the Aptitude Test and the Personal Interview. The weight assigned is as follows: 60% for the Aptitude test and 40% for the Personal Interview.
SYLLABUS OF THE TEST:
The syllabus would be of the Secondary/X Std/Equivalent and have the following two sections:
1. Analytical Ability (60%)– Algebra, Arithmetic, Data Analysis, Geometry, Logical Reasoning, Modern Mathematics
2. Written and Verbal Ability (40%) – Verbal Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Errors in Usage etc The final selection will be on the basis of overall performance in both the Aptitude Test and the Personal Interview. The weight assigned is as follows: 60% for the Aptitude test and 40% for the Personal Interview.
WHAT CAREER CLASSES HAS TO OFFER FOR IPM
1. Highly qualified & experienced faculty for both the sections.
2. 10 Paper and Pencil Mock Tests (Off line)
3. 10 Online Tests
4. PI practice for shortlisted students
5. Access to CC Online Resource Centre
6. Limited Batch Size
7. Unmatched course material
TYPE OF BATCHES
1.) Year long batch
(Most ideal for students entering in XII and/or who has passed XII)
2.) 2 years long batch
(Very useful for students entering in class XI.)
3.) Crash Course: Last moment preparation
(30-40 days preparation after XII exams are over)
TYPE OF CLASSES
✓ Offline classes (Classroom Coaching)
✓ Video lectures available